13 LISTS I'D LIKE TO THANK FOR IN MY LIFE
1. God - of course He will be first in my list, without Him I'm not here. He's the source of everything. I really thank God for what I am.
2. My family - ohh I really miss them, this would be the second yuletide na di ko sila kasama... They're my inspiration and I will really do my best to give them what they deserve.
3. My relatives (esp my cousins) - for their never ending advices and treats :)
4. Dennis - ehem, that's my special someone (kilig, hehe )... He makes my day inspiring and colorful.
5. Friends - I'm so thankful for them 'coz they take away my boredome (phone conferencing, chatting and partying).
6. Nieces and nephews - they are my angel and take my sadness away, kiss and hug pa lang nila :)
7. the Church - it uplift my soul and spirit lalo na kapag sobrang down ako, after the service ang gaan talaga ng pakiramdam. Kailan kaya yung day na makakasama ko yung family ko para magsimba?
8. Music - it sooths and lighten my feelings... Napapasarap tulog ko kapag nakikinig ako ng songs. If you wanna hear some of it click this --> MISYEL's Playlists.
9. Blog - ever since i got hooked with it di ko na natigilan pa, iba talaga dating sa akin... maybe because this is where i pour out my feelings, ang sarap sa pakiramdam kapag nakagawa ka ng entry, maski na masabihan ako ng sistereth ko na baduy daw..I dont care!
10. Yahoo Messenger - it keeps me updated esp sa mga loved ones ko sa iba't-ibang sulok ng mundo (naks!).
11. My cellphone - my means of communication, a big big help to me.
12. Chicklit - pampatulog ko (but madalas pampapuyat eh), stress reliever to me.
13. My beautiful life - there are lots of things we really need to thank for, eventhough I encountered lots of trials this year I can say that life is good and everything that's happening to me has a purpose. Life is too short so we have to live to the fullest.
Those lists I have here are not enough, I still have a lot of things on my mind to thank for, its all here in my heart...
Merry Christmas everyone! :)