Thanks ate Lhey for this meme... This will be my new year's resolution.
Ten Things I Would Never Do
1. Sleep late. This is the first in my new year's resolution list even last year
(kaso di ko natupad), I find it really hard to wake up in the morning and it
makes me weak too.
2. Eat less. Ang bilis ko pumayat and hirap tumaba, ngayon nga lang may mga
nakapansin na naglose ako ng weight kaya simula nung new year's eve sinimulan
ko na naman lumamon, hehehe.
3. Spend money on worthless things. I have to save a lot especially this year,
dami kailangan bayaran... Last year kasi masyado ako na-hooked sa pagsa-
shopping, bawas dapat! (misyel sobra kana)
4. Never use my cellphone 24/7. Bawas muna sa teleconference
with my friends and text as well, lumalaki na monthly payment.
5. Quit blogging. ...blog is my passion, my world and stress reliever.
6. Stop smiling. No matter how hard our life is we should always have a smile
on our face and have a positive outlook in life... "Sometimes your joy is the
source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."
7. Hate people around me. As what ate Lhea wrote in her entry, we should
never stop loving...Truly it is hard to love everyone but easy to hate anyone,
but Jesus said, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you..."
8. Lose patience easily. Dali ko kasi mainis lately, ewan ko ba siguro natanda
na ko, hehe.
9. Slack of reading books, esp my bible. Mas madaming books na nababasa mas
dagdag kaalaman. Sabi nga ni late Ernie Baron, "Always remember, kung
walang knowledge, walang power."
10. I would never stop thanking God in every details of my life. Amen!